Soak up the sun....
Yay! Leaving tomorrow for a week in Sunriver. Plans are: Soak up the sun by the pool, resume walking in a serious fashion to train to walk the Portland Marathon again, bike around with Allie, and have fun with my sisters.
I probably won't get tan, because I'm merely one step above albino with my white, white skin, but I do freckle. When I was little I hoped the mass of freckles would merge together to form a tan....but alas.
A whole week off....yay, yay, YAY!
I probably won't get tan, because I'm merely one step above albino with my white, white skin, but I do freckle. When I was little I hoped the mass of freckles would merge together to form a tan....but alas.
A whole week off....yay, yay, YAY!
2 Comments:
So, are you having a good time?
By
Coffee-Drinking Woman, At
8:44 AM
Yay, yay, yay! Have heaps of fun.
By
Diana, At
6:24 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home