girl named moe

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas- I hope everyone had a safe, happy, holiday. Pictured is Miss Allie, lounging in front of my parents Christmas tree in Bend. My sister visited from Canada and we had a big family Christmas-a-palooza. Note how tired she looks before even opening presents?

All went well except I caught a cold and was down and out sick yesterday- slept a lot and ordered Chinese- which I oddly crave when I'm sick.

Better today, Allie and I are off to the movies to see "Dreamgirls"

Best wishes!

3 Comments:

  • Glad you are feeling better and had a good holiday.

    Things cool at work now?

    It's a great movie, I have to catch it too one of these days.

    By Blogger karmic, At 4:40 AM  

  • Glad you got to have a splendid blowout with the clan de Stacy. They are the best. Lord, Allie looks like you.

    By Blogger Diana, At 6:55 AM  

  • Merry Christmas.

    (and now I want Chinese food... gee, thanks!)

    By Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman, At 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home