Snazzy update
Hey everyone- yes its me! I just decided to snazzify my blog as it has been the same for sometime now.
Updates: I will post some pictures soon! We are more "moved in" to the new place and lovin' it. We are not completely moved in, but we are not scavenging the garage for life's necessities like feral beasts.
J. is recovering nicely. He is mobile and taking much less vicodin- which is great, because on the vicodin he didn't talk much, and was sort of listless- I really missed his usual personality. Now he's back to calling George W. Bush a "jackass" whenever he is on the teevee, and making funny comments about life in general.
Allie- beautiful and doing very well. She's having a hard time powering through these last 6 weeks of homework and school. She speaks so longingly of summer...
Me- work is fine. I'm walking more, and I lost 4lbs in April (woohoo!) I'm a little tired and burned out from all the activity the last month. Things can stop "happening" for a while.
Kittycito- Loves the new place. Plenty of boxes and two levels of stairs to scramble up wildly for no reason and then suddenly pause to lick himself. Allie has trained him to "fetch" like a dog with this pink piece of material he carries around in his mouth.
Updates: I will post some pictures soon! We are more "moved in" to the new place and lovin' it. We are not completely moved in, but we are not scavenging the garage for life's necessities like feral beasts.
J. is recovering nicely. He is mobile and taking much less vicodin- which is great, because on the vicodin he didn't talk much, and was sort of listless- I really missed his usual personality. Now he's back to calling George W. Bush a "jackass" whenever he is on the teevee, and making funny comments about life in general.
Allie- beautiful and doing very well. She's having a hard time powering through these last 6 weeks of homework and school. She speaks so longingly of summer...
Me- work is fine. I'm walking more, and I lost 4lbs in April (woohoo!) I'm a little tired and burned out from all the activity the last month. Things can stop "happening" for a while.
Kittycito- Loves the new place. Plenty of boxes and two levels of stairs to scramble up wildly for no reason and then suddenly pause to lick himself. Allie has trained him to "fetch" like a dog with this pink piece of material he carries around in his mouth.
3 Comments:
Hooray! Glad to hear all is going well.
By
Coffee-Drinking Woman, At
9:21 PM
Yeah! Here's hoping that May brings smooth sailing and easy living.
By
Diana, At
9:48 AM
I did wonder if I'd clicked on the wrong blog for a minute.
I like the new template. Looking forward to some pix of the new place!
By
Rozanne, At
4:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home